I said to Phyllis recently, "I wish we could price our wedding videos by their value to our customers one, two, five, or twenty-five years after their wedding day."
The fact is that quality wedding video grows in value with every passing day and year, and yours will prove to be the longest lasting and most valued wedding day purchase you will have made...guaranteed!
Most of our customers custom select the features they want, which makes up a "Package" taylored to their exacting requirements. However, generally speaking,we offer two general package styles:
Documentary Style : A beautifully produced and edited, entertiaining video without a lot of frills.
Cinematic Style: Same as the Documentary Style, but with many extras, like a romantic prelude and highlights.
Whichever package you choose, the QUALITY IS THE SAME. The differences between packages are things like length of coverage and number of features making up the final video. Quality of coverage and editing is never compromised--every video we create is as perfect as we can make it, no matter what the package price. Nothing leaves our studio until we consider it to be as good as we can make it. No exceptions!
All packages include,
- Phyllis and Case Marsh as your exclusive videography and editing team.
- Multiple HDV cameras (minimum three for wedding ceremony, two for reception).
- Wireless and solid state microphones for crystal clear audio.
- Custom editing for distribution on DVD or HD Blu-Ray disc and USB Thumb Drive).
- Since every wedding is unique, your wedding video customized to your needs and desires.
- And much, much more...
Most customers have individual requirements. Let us quote a custom package tailored to your exact needs.
Cinematic Package includes your HD video on Blu-Ray disc and USB Thumb Drive suitable for Tablets and iPads!